Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Questions to Ask At Your First Visit

As you consider orthodontic care, it is likely that a few questions may naturally arise. Don’t be afraid to ask any questions you might have. Our orthodontic team is here to help. Here are just a few examples of questions you may want to ask at your first visit.
  • Is there an estimated length of time that I will likely require braces? 
  • How much should I expect to pay for my treatment? What are the payment options? 
  • Does getting braces hurt? Is there anything I can do to prevent or minimize pain? 
  • Is it likely that I will be wearing extra appliances in addition to braces to correct my overbite or other problems? 
  • Are there specific foods I will need to avoid when I get braces? 
  • Will braces prevent me from playing my favorite sport or musical instrument? 
  • How can I keep my teeth clean with braces? 
  • How often will I be expected to come in for checkups and other appointments? 
Once your appointment is over, you don’t have to feel like your options are exhausted. If questions arise after the appointment, don’t be afraid to ask. Our team at Quest Johnson Orthodontics will be here to help throughout the entire process.

No comments:

Post a Comment