Invisalign treatment is a technique that straightens your teeth without braces, using a series of clear, removable aligners that are custom-modeled to fit your teeth. The virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth into a smile of which you will be proud.
The advantage to Invisalign is the range of issues it can fix including: Overly crowded teeth, Widely spaced teeth, Overbites, Underbites, and Crossbites. This is the major benefit to invisalign. You can continue to live your life and your aligners are mostly invisible.
- Clear, virtually invisible aligners
- Removable, will not get in the way of your activities
- Easy to remove to eat, brush, and floss
- Graduate to a new set of aligners every 1 to 2 weeks
- Easy to monitor your progress with regular appointments
Not everyone is a candidate for the Invisalign aligner system. Please give our office a call to schedule a complimentary consultation.