Happy Halloween! If you just received braces or looking for something different to try this Halloween, here are 2 incredibly delicious alternative to sweet treats and hard candy that can harm your teeth if you have braces.
What You Need:
- 1 ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 large scoop chocolate ice cream
- 1 large scoop vanilla ice cream
- 2 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1 soft ghost-shaped marshmallow
- Combine milk, chocolate syrup and both scoops of ice cream in a blender.
- Mix well and pour into clear glass.
- Sprinkle a layer of the finely crushed cookies onto the top of the shake.
- Then, set the ghost-shaped marshmallow in the shake to make it appear as though it’s rising out of the top.
- Serve immediately. Makes one serving.